Apply for Non Creamy Layer Certificate(NCL)
- NCL can beapplied by making an application to the respective DC/SDO(C)/Circle Office/CSC
- A required amount of fees should be paid as per rule.
- Required sets of documents are to be submitted.
- Process Flow
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- How to apply
- Type of Service
- Forms to be filled
- Whom to Contact
All applications forms shall be received in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner. The application form and documents enclosed shall be scrutinized in detail at the time of receipt. Acknowledgement receipt shall be given against every form received wherein the applicant shall have to be informed of the date of collecting the certificate. Creamy Layer Certificate shall be issued to the applicant within fifteen days (15) days of receipt ofthe application.Any objection /reasons rejecting the application shall be furnished in writing to the applicant within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the application.However, if the Designated Officer is of opinion that further enquiry is required on the application, then the application shall be forwarded to the concerned Circle Officer for enquiry and report. The Circle Officer shall complete his enquiry and submit his report on the body of the application form within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the same. The whole process shall be completed within thirty (30) days of receipt of the application.
- Applicant should be a Citizen of India
- He /She must be a Permanent Resident of Assam
- He /She must belong to community recognised as OBC/MOBC in the State of Assam
- He/ She must fulfill conditions laid down in the OM No.36012/22/93- Esst (SCT) dtd. 08.09.1993 and OM No.1/2008-UIA dtd. 13.10.2008 issued by Govt. of India.
- Service Charge :Rs.30/-
- Printing Charge : Rs 10/- (Not required for Senior Citizen)
- Scanning Charge : Rs 5/ per page (Not required for Senior Citizen)
- Scan copy of application form
- Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency
- OBC/MOBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from the Circle Officer if they are agriculturists/ Income certificate from controlling authority/ Treasury Officer if retired salaried persons
How to apply
The applicant has to come to respective Circle Office and apply for the NOC by submitting the required documents and fee.
Type of Service
Whom to Contact
Respective DC/SDO(C)/Circle Office