The Assam e-District Project is a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). This project is being implemented by the Information Technology Department, Government of Assam. This project aims to improve G2C interaction experience between the government and citizen. It aims at seamless service delivery of services to the citizen by enhancing the efficiencies at the districts.
The e-District project aims to deliver government services to the citizens (G2C) so that government services are accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the services through CSCs. All certificates are dully digitally signed and can be verified online athttp://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .
Following services can be availed by submitting necessary supporting documents through online (www.assam.gov.in) or physically visiting a PFC or CSC centres.
1. Next of Kin Certificate
2. Permission for Delayed Birth Registration:
3. Permission for Delayed Death Registration
4. Permanent Resident Certificate (only for studying Higher Education)
5. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
6. Senior Citizen Certificate
7. Income Certificate
8. Caste Certificate
9. Bakijai Clearance Certificate
10. Permission for Special Events (fairs/religious/cultural festivals/loudspeakers/rallies/strikes)
11. Certified Copy of Electoral Roll